Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver (GVRD) - Ceramic Coat & Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had RDI, Roman and Dennis, do PPF and ceramic coating on my M3, each time the car has been at there shop for two days. When I had the film installed I went on a 4000km trip the next week and was away for a month. Lots of highway miles over mountain ranges with gravel remaining from the winter. The PPF did its job and I have no damage to the paint but a number of spots where the film took a hit from rocks. Have just had the ceramic coating installed and after I gave the boys a really dirty car from the trip, the car looks better than ever, absolutely perfectly clean inside and out, amazing.. I highly recommend this shop, they are very skilled installers, products are top line and prices are competitive..

Reactions: fidodido
Sorry if I confused you. Last week or so I received 2 phone calls inquiring about discount for group of 3 people if they come together. So we created that bundle deal and shared with everyone. The deal is that we give better price on tinting when 3 Opti-Coat Pro Plus packages purchased by the same group of 3. In previous post I just wanted to mention that It is not a discount on coating and different offer for bigger group.

Yes, Opti-Coat Pro Plus comes with warranty card. We install regular tint, ceramic is also available but is a bit more expensive.
What is the cost for the 5 Windows ceramic tint

Big shout out to guys from Gleamworks detailing. From start to finish Igor and Timur were very professional with explaining how everything works and I could not be more satisfied with the result.
I've received Standard PPF and ceramic coating Diamond package on my car. They where able to give me bundle deal on ppf+ceramic. These guys are top notch highly recommend!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-06-08-19-21-03-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-06-08-19-21-03-3.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 204
Hi @TomLee, sorry for the delay - busy days. Yes almost. Regular price for tinting $350, but you pay $250 only when purchased with Pro Plus, which is $1750 total. Special deal for 5 ppl is closed, but we can do 2nd round if you are interested - I'll DM you shortly.
Hi,

I'm interested in joining the group but I only want tinting. Anyone else interested in the tinting? How about it Gleamworks?

Hey gang, I finally just got my car PPF'ed and ceramic coated with system X. Found a shop called Wetwerks in Vancouver. The owner Glenn was really helpful, he walked me through the process and worked within my budget.

Seriously awesome service, the best part, I dropped my car off and got a ride back home, then they even offered to drop the car back at my place once the work was done!

Would highly recommend their work.

Attachments

• thumbnail_6F7D57B4-8E99-474A-8B96-C0CB4374D5D9.jpg
    thumbnail_6F7D57B4-8E99-474A-8B96-C0CB4374D5D9.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 146
  • thumbnail_44BC148F-09EF-41E6-BF3F-081455D57C0D.jpg
    thumbnail_44BC148F-09EF-41E6-BF3F-081455D57C0D.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: Gleamworks
I just had front windshield and sides @ 70% and rear sides and full rear glass @ 35%. Xpel Ceramic $850 all in at infinity glass on clark. Another day or so for the film to cure but it looks fabulous. Massive difference in the sun today on the heat transfer.
Wish I had done this months ago prior to 2 road trips to california!
Heard good things about infinite tinting quality. A few coworkers got work done there and it looks really good from observation. I haven’t asked but do you know what their process is like? Do they use towels to protect the electrical components? Some tint shops don’t do this and get water everywhere but Model 3’s need to be protected. Do you have pics to share? Also curious about how they handle raising and lowering the front and side windows.

Hey gang, I finally just got my car PPF'ed and ceramic coated with system X. Found a shop called Wetwerks in Vancouver. The owner Glenn was really helpful, he walked me through the process and worked within my budget.

Seriously awesome service, the best part, I dropped my car off and got a ride back home, then they even offered to drop the car back at my place once the work was done!

Would highly recommend their work.
hi
How much was the coating? what about the ppf.
how long did it took them to do your car?

Thank you

Our services:

Ceramic Coating: OPTI - COAT PRO / PRO PLUS (Silicon carbide SiC)
Paint Protection Film: Xpel Ultimate Plus / SunTek Ultra

Vinyl wrap: (Avery Dennison / 3M)
Paint correction / Polishing
Window tint: SunTek

Over 150 Tesla projects have been done in last 2 years.

( Model 3, Model X / S)

Tesla paint issues:

Our blog: https://www.rdidetailing.ca/blog

Always welcome to our shop for free consultations!

Contact info:
(778) 899-1454 / Roman
[email protected]

IMG_3675.JPG
IMG_4096.JPG
IMG_4097.JPG
IMG_4221.JPG
IMG_4297.JPG
IMG_3960.JPG
Our services:

Ceramic Coating: OPTI - COAT PRO / PRO PLUS (Silicon carbide SiC)
Paint Protection Film: Xpel Ultimate Plus / SunTek Ultra

Vinyl wrap: (Avery Dennison / 3M)
Paint correction / Polishing
Window tint: SunTek

Over 150 Tesla projects have been done in last 2 years.

( Model 3, Model X / S)

Tesla paint issues:

Our blog: https://www.rdidetailing.ca/blog

Always welcome to our shop for free consultations!

Contact info:
(778) 899-1454 / Roman
[email protected]

Last edited:
What is the Difference between Opti - Coat SiC (Silicone carbide) and nano coatings SiO2 ??

SiO.jpg

Opti – Coat is the permanent Ceramic coating (SiC) Silicon carbide. **(not nano - coating / SiO2)**
Silicon carbide - Wikipedia

Opti-Coat Pro Plus provides superior long-lasting gloss finish and ultimate end to end protection for your car’s paint, plastic, chrome and headlights.

To date, Opti-Coat ceramic coatings have been on the market for 13 years.

Opti - Coat Pro will last for 6 - 7 years (5 year factory warranty)

Opti - Coat Pro Plus will last for the Life Time of the vehicle paint. (7 year factory warranty)

Silicon Carbide used in Opti-Coat bonds directly to the car surfaces creating additional protection.
Opti-Coat ceramic coating is guaranteed to last for many years with the proper maintenance.

Facebook: RDI Detailing - Ceramic Coating Vancouver

Instagram: RDI Detailing Ceramic Coating (@rdidetailing) • Instagram photos and videos

Contact info:
(778) 899-1454 / Roman
[email protected]

IMG_6171.JPG

IMG_1145.jpg
IMG_1147.jpg
IMG_1861.jpg
IMG_1910.jpg
IMG_4643.jpg

Last edited: