Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vanity Plates

Help me a pick a vanity plate for our model S Pilot and ev evangelist, so Which reads best?

• EV8OR

• EV8TR

• EV8TOR

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Absolutely! Perhaps you and I chose Tesla and other EVs or high mileage ICE cars for different reasons. My purpose for purchasing a Tesla and high mileage ICE mobiles as well as solar panels etc is not because I give a $h!7 about the environment. I am (how would you say) a "climate change denier". So I have no problem with drilling our own oil, nat gas, coal etc... I have no problem paying for home sourced energy like those and others. I do have a problem giving my energy money to countries that then turn around and use that money to fund terrorists that want to kill me, my friends and my family.
So yeah, drill local baby... I am cool with that.

Climate denier. There are still many vacancies in the new administration. You're a lock!

Reactions: C_A_Braun
Get ready for a bunch of open-minded tolerant people to get crazy on you for questioning their religion.

The difference between those people and I is that I won't bother trying to convince them that they are wrong because I know that they are inflexible and immune to logic and reason. They also know that they will never convince me that they are right but they will try to bring me in line with their views, call names, hurl insults etc to try to get me to give in and join their cult. It's ok, they won't be the first to have tried nor will they be the last. Nothing some anonymous person on an Internet forum can ever say will convince me to be part of such a cult. I am just not that simple minded.

Reactions: ricardocabesa
The difference between those people and I is that I won't bother trying to convince them that they are wrong because I know that they are inflexible and immune to logic and reason. They also know that they will never convince me that they are right but they will try to bring me in line with their views, call names, hurl insults etc to try to get me to give in and join their cult. It's ok, they won't be the first to have tried nor will they be the last. Nothing some anonymous person on an Internet forum can ever say will convince me to be part of such a cult. I am just not that simple minded.

I believe Clinton called them Deplorables for a reason.