Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VERY very disappointing experience with Taptes. Beware that they won't help if your package is lost.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to make a new thread about this but i understand if it gets added to the Taptes thread.

Ages ago i ordered a full set of floor mats, a trunk mat, a frunk mat, and a key card holder from Taptes.

Eventually the floor mats showed up. The second package never came and i got a notice to go pick it up at the post office. When i got there they gave me several pieces of paper that seemed to be an invoice that would have been put on the package. But there was no package.

I contacted Taptes and after a several weeks of claiming they were looking into it they just said that I'm on my own and should work with the post office.

No to be all "let me talk to your manager" about this, but i just send the following email. I'm going to go request a charge back on my credit card - which I've never done before so no idea if it works.

So beware, everyone, ordering from Taptes. They will not help you if their international shipping goes awry.

"I'm not happy with this service at all. I'm also not happy with the fit of the floor mats. The passenger side has a crease in it and doesn't fit the contours by the seat. I've attached photos.

I have talked to the Post office in any way that i can as a consumer and they tell me there is no package.

I'm not claiming that you didn't send it. I'm suggesting that as a company you should make it right by your customer. Every other company i order from makes their customer whole if there is a shipping issue. It is a price of doing business for a company.

I will be posting on all the Tesla message boards i go to about my experience with your company. I will be requesting a charge back through my credit card. I will be ordering these items from another company and i will post my experiences with you on every thread in social media in the future when people ask about Taptes.

In addition, you have dragged this out for another three weeks.

I'm very disappointed.
"