Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

View cabin camera from the app option not being available (MY 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't know where to check. Will try to google.

The only thing I saw was a person in a thread here in 2021 saying that it wasnt available in switzerland. Perhaps there are tesla car clubs or message boards specific to switzerland you can find. My guess is, its not available in switzerland. Tesla service centers in switzerland should know as well, but knowing tesla its entirely possible they dont.

The only thing I saw was a person in a thread here in 2021 saying that it wasnt available in switzerland. Perhaps there are tesla car clubs or message boards specific to switzerland you can find. My guess is, its not available in switzerland. Tesla service centers in switzerland should know as well, but knowing tesla its entirely possible they dont.

Seems to be not allowed in Switzerland only.
But recording is done anyway, so what's the point I really don't know...

Seems to be not allowed in Switzerland only.
But recording is done anyway, so what's the point I really don't know...

If it makes you feel any better, even in places where we can see the live cameras, there is no way to see the sentry mode recordings in the app. We can look out the live cameras, if we pay for premium connectivity, but we can not see any recordings made in the app. have to look in the car for that.

t
If it makes you feel any better, even in places where we can see the live cameras, there is no way to see the sentry mode recordings in the app. We can look out the live cameras, if we pay for premium connectivity, but we can not see any recordings made in the app. have to look in the car for that.

That's cool anyway, if you have the alarm ringing, you can check what's going on, for example.
You don't get any sentry alert, anyway.