Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Love
Reactions: SqueeGeee
Our customer Steve equipped with TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 in Flat Matte Black!

IMG_8842 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: eglove
Exciting news for our latest exclusive #systemspec offering - perfect for track guys. Designed and built around the Tesla Model 3 + Model 3 Performance brakes.

Technical details about the #systemspec 18x9.5 +27 5x114.3 sizing:
  • 18x9.5 +27 5x114.3
  • Face-4 Deep Concave
  • The ONLY 18" TE37 Saga S-Plus size to boast Face-4 concavity, factory M14 studs, and designed specifically for the Tesla Model 3 + Model 3 Performance platform.
  • RAYS Original test: JWL+R Spec 2
  • Factory M14 lug pockets bored out to accommodate M14 studs. No modification or boring out required. No sketchiness! True plug-and-play 100% bolt-on fitment.
  • Compatible with factory Tesla TPMS system.
  • Included: Rays High Speed Air Control Valve
  • NOTE: System Motorsports is an official Direct Authorized Rays Engineering / Volk Racing / Gramlights dealer and distributor in the US. All Rays Engineering products we procure, source, and sell are manufactured and imported from Japan directly. Please do not purchase replica / imitation products - your safety is our concern!
  • Note: For 19's, refer to #systemspec TE37 Ultra M-Spec in 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3 (Face-4 Concave)
  • Note: For 20's refer to #systemspec TE37 Ultra M-Spec in 20x9.5 +22 / 20x10.5 +30 5x114.3, or 20x9.5 +28 / 20x10 +30 5x114.3.
Photos below! On-car shoot coming soon. For those that have preordered your #systemspec TE37 Ultra M-Spec's in 19's and 20's, we are slowly getting more shipments in to fulfill backorders. Thank you everyone for your continuous patience.

ilIUn9u.jpg

Kq3Vpmg.jpg

Diamond Black
zQnUuXI.jpg

Gloss Black
KRhETC8.jpg

Appreciate you!

I am using Tein Flex Z coilovers. There are a multitude of different places to grab a set but I’d hit up @P3D-R and see if he has any.

Even though I didn’t buy my setup from him, he helped me dial mine in after running into a few snags. Great customer support.

Appreciate you!

I am using Tein Flex Z coilovers. There are a multitude of different places to grab a set but I’d hit up @P3D-R and see if he has any.

Even though I didn’t buy my setup from him, he helped me dial mine in after running into a few snags. Great customer support.
Thank you! I'll definitely check with him once the 3 gets delivered.

Any thoughts between Tein Flex Z and KW Variant 3?

I noticed quite a few setup uses KW and MPP coilovers. I'm potentially getting M3RWD as daily driving so little performance gain from stock is acceptable. Thank you for your time.

Thank you! I'll definitely check with him once the 3 gets delivered.

Any thoughts between Tein Flex Z and KW Variant 3?

I noticed quite a few setup uses KW and MPP coilovers. I'm potentially getting M3RWD as daily driving so little performance gain from stock is acceptable. Thank you for your time.
I think it comes down to money and how much you’re willing to spend. I had the KW’s but I think they’re overkill for daily street driving. I wanted something more comfortable that was valved less aggressively and had softer spring rates. The Tein’s fit that bill for me. Softer, and more affordable.

I think it comes down to money and how much you’re willing to spend. I had the KW’s but I think they’re overkill for daily street driving. I wanted something more comfortable that was valved less aggressively and had softer spring rates. The Tein’s fit that bill for me. Softer, and more affordable.
Man. I appreciate your input between the two coilovers

Tein Flex it is. Saves me so much time researching and watching videos. lol

wait, looking at your thread signature are your KW V3's still for sale or it's already sold? XD

Man. I appreciate your input between the two coilovers

Tein Flex it is. Saves me so much time researching and watching videos. lol

wait, looking at your thread signature are your KW V3's still for sale or it's already sold? XD
I sadly only have the fronts available! They’re cheaper at $500 + shipping but you’d need to source the rear set (additional $900-$1,100). More of a hassle imo…the Tein’s are a true plug and play (come w top hats front and rear) and come with 16 way adjustability + ride height change. If you want a comfortable daily setup, while increasing performance, it’s the best value IMO.

I sadly only have the fronts available! They’re cheaper at $500 + shipping but you’d need to source the rear set (additional $900-$1,100). More of a hassle imo…the Tein’s are a true plug and play (come w top hats front and rear) and come with 16 way adjustability + ride height change. If you want a comfortable daily setup, while increasing performance, it’s the best value IMO.
Thank you brother. I appreciate it.

Reactions: canasion35
TE37 the world. Good things come to those who wait - Thank you to our esteemed dealers and clients for your undeserving patience. Here is a preview of this week's damage. 20's, 19's, and 18's for the entire spectrum (Model 3 / Model Y / Model S / Model X) (staggered, squared, concave faceyou name it!) This is the #systemspec difference.

AoiQJgw.jpg

FlaHsPQ.jpg

GDA6sZJ.jpg

xV1MSOW.jpg

aqFQZ6G.jpg

Q8l8ceU.jpg

Bonus: In case you guys didn't spot it - A little something-something in the works for all you track lovers. Hint: 18"!

Another Face-4 #systemspec exclusive, deep concave face. Engineered, designed, and procured specifically the Tesla Model 3 + Model 3 Performance. 15+ months in the making to arrive at our final iteration of the product, ready for launch. The only confirmed 18" Volk TE37 to clear factory Tesla Model 3 Performance brakes with no drilling/permanent modification/brake shaving/spindle or suspension modification required. Designed with concavity in mind as well with factory Tesla M14 lug pockets + holes, and TPMS compatibility. This is the lightest TE37 yet for the Model 3/ Model 3 performance, weighing in at just ~20.1lbs PER wheel.

This #systemspec Exclusive joins our existing arsenal of our 19" and 20" concave-face exclusives, including but not limited to the following:

TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 / 19x10.5 +31 / +more
TE37 Ultra M-Spec 20x10 +30 / 20x9.5 +22 / 20x10.5 +30 / +more

Due to the sophisticated flange design used to reinforce strength on the TE37, the inner barrel and flange has been built to clear the Model 3 factory suspension, factory spindle, factory UCA, factory brakes front + rear (yes, even performance brakes), and is designed as a 100% bolt-on affair! We pride ourselves in our ability to meet all of these criteria for the worldwide Tesla market, while doing so in a proven and scientific fashion (not to mention in various beautiful finishes!)

Without further ado, here is a System Motorsports exclusive first-look. TE37 Saga S-Plus, 18x9.5 +27 5x114.3 Face-4 Concave (Exclusive Sizing).

Now available to order! Msg us for your TMC discount! More photos coming soon on our site and blog.

Last edited:
Reactions: SqueeGeee