Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#systemspec concave 19's prepping for shipment. 👀

HbwnlsH.jpg

Wow, excellent pics guys! I didn't know TE-37's are still around and still very popular. These were the first wheels I ever bought. Gunmetal 16's on a '95 Integra. Yes, I'm that old. How much are 19's going for nowadays? These pics have me seriously contemplating getting a set.

Yes indeed they are still around. The concave-spec we designed to emulate the original concave look found from the early 2000's. I remember back in the late 90's, many were flat. They range in price but send us a PM and we can personalize a quote for TMC members! It will depend on the exact finish and fit you want, but we can tailor it to your needs! Select 19's start at around $1070/wheel these days of course, before TMC discount :)

First-look on two of our client cars.

TE37 Saga S-Plus, 18x9.5 +27 5x114.3 Face-4 Concave
Shown in British Racing Green + Mag Blue.

Availability:
Bronze
- Landing soon!
Mag Blue - 1 set in-stock with no wait!

The only confirmed 18" Volk TE37 to clear factory Tesla Model 3 Performance brakes with no drilling/permanent modification/brake shaving/spindle or suspension modification required. Designed with concavity in mind as well with factory Tesla M14 lug pockets + holes, and TPMS compatibility. This is the lightest TE37 yet for the Model 3/ Model 3 performance, weighing in at just ~20.1lbs PER wheel.
Enjoy the photos!
59DmQg9.jpg

d7vylPO.jpg

hdKcmPg.jpg

YeiXpjJ.jpg

5Ah5bUL.jpg

Our client Eydan equipped with #systemspec Volk TE37 Saga S-Plus 18x9.5 +27 5x114.3 in Diamond Dark Gunmetal! The Face-4 concave and flush fitment make for the perfect bolt-on affair for these platforms.

The only confirmed 18" Volk TE37 to clear factory Tesla Model 3 Performance brakes with no drilling/permanent modification/brake shaving/spindle or suspension modification required. Designed with concavity in mind as well with factory Tesla M14 lug pockets + holes, and TPMS compatibility. This is the lightest TE37 yet for the Model 3/ Model 3 performance, weighing in at just ~20.1lbs PER wheel.

Finally got my TE37's installed 😅 Ultra M-Spec 19X9.5 +28, w/ MPP comfort coilovers. This setup is very flush! #systemspec

Next up is the CMST kit to change up the M3's body lines (too conservative imo). Had to test-fit the sideskirt to see how it's going to pair with the wheels!

Thanks to @MODEL+ for the additional parts and help making some decisions!View attachment 910331View attachment 910333View attachment 910334View attachment 910335

Looks great and welcome to the family! Enjoy the wheels in good health!

Flush and Face-4 is the absolute business!

Finally got my TE37's installed 😅 Ultra M-Spec 19X9.5 +28, w/ MPP comfort coilovers. This setup is very flush! #systemspec

Next up is the CMST kit to change up the M3's body lines (too conservative imo). Had to test-fit the sideskirt to see how it's going to pair with the wheels!

Thanks to @MODEL+ for the additional parts and help making some decisions!View attachment 910331View attachment 910333View attachment 910334View attachment 910335
You're pulling these TEs off properly! Thanks again for your support! 🤝

-Danny

Reactions: SqueeGeee