Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine were delivered by the brown truck guys today! They are perfect, I could not detect the slightest blemish.

The color was hard to choose. For me, when I think of the pinnacle of design, Ferrari is near the top, and I always remember seeing their wheels were usually silver. I like how the shadows can play around the curve of the wheel with this color. The other colors are great for their own reasons.

View attachment 981279View attachment 981280

Looks great my friend! Thank you for the photos, and can't wait to see it on the car. :)

2023 Model 3 RWD,
TE37 Diamond Silver. Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28,
Project Kics Monolith T1/07 Lugnuts M14x1.5
Tires are Michelin Pilot All Season 265/35-19
Redwood Motorsports Ohlins DVF Long-Stroke Coilovers, engineered by FPSpec and the toe and camber parts to make the alignment correct after lowering.

I will take more pictures later, I just got them on. I'm so happy with how it looks and rides! The ride has been transformed from the stock 18's and mxm4s so so much. It rained all day up her in the Pacific Northwest and the difference is night and day better.
I'm over the moon with how it looks and turned out.

System Motorsports made it easy, I know they've been around for years. This really does seem like the perfect spec for the way the Rays fit on the car with no spacers. I looked and studied so many wheels before I bought. The looks are there. I think we're lucky to have them.

IMG_6270.jpeg

Last edited:
It will depend on the iteration of the TE37 model. What diameter and model is it?
Understanding these are 17" wheels, I have read there are 17" wheels that are compatible, but checking a few important dimensions are required. Simply a thought I had, and maybe given the right dimensions they could be put back into service.
(Apologies for the dirty poor pics, but had them in the archives to quickly post, and the wheels are stored away off site currently)
024-31.jpeg

024-29.jpeg

Last edited:
2023 Model 3 RWD,
Redwood Motorsports Ohlins DVF Long-Stroke Coilovers, engineered by FPSpec and the toe and camber parts to make the alignment correct after lowering.

I will take more pictures later, I just got them on. I'm so happy with how it looks and rides! The ride has been transformed from the stock 18's and mxm4s so so much. It rained all day up her in the Pacific Northwest and the difference is night and day better.

System Motorsports made it easy, I know they've been around for years. This really does seem like the perfect spec for the way the Rays fit on the car with no spacers. I looked and studied so many wheels before I bought. The looks are there. I think we're lucky to have them.

View attachment 982062
Hey I know that site well, nice pic!
We raced karts over at Pats Acres, and have very fond memories dashing over to that place for a quick bite.

• Funny
Reactions: arrow7
The storied race shop that put my Volk ultra m-spec TE37s on had these old center caps in a shade of gunmetal on a back shelf.
IMG_6290.jpeg

I did a google reverse search and results were: just a sold out sticker or a plastic one on Ali-express with plastic tabs (ha ha) to hold it on. So this particular cap with double rubber o-rings isn’t on the internet?

IMG_6292.jpeg

The theory is that running without center caps is symbolic of the weight shaving you’re doing and you don't have time to be messin with decoration. And without, I kinda like the raw looks of the mechanical looking nut contrasting to the simple smoothness of the 6 spokes. So, maybe I’ll put these on, or paint them, or not. What do you think?

Last edited:
Understanding these are 17" wheels, I have read there are 17" wheels that are compatible, but checking a few important dimensions are required. Simply a thought I had, and maybe given the right dimensions they could be put back into service.
(Apologies for the dirty poor pics, but had them in the archives to quickly post, and the wheels are stored away off site currently)

View attachment 982116
Hopefully you get it going!

Here's what a sticker looks like 20 years later :)

IMG_6223.jpeg

Reactions: rotarypower101
2023 Model 3 RWD,

View attachment 982062

Looking great! Thank you for working with us, and looking forward to the next!

Attachments

• 1697215200924.png
    1697215200924.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 62
View attachment 982115
View attachment 982116

These will not fit. Not only is it a diameter issue, lug bores and hub is not large/deep enough.

Reactions: rotarypower101
Sure is! Along with the additional suspension and brakes tuning. This car is a dream to drive.
Hi, I'm confused. Your wheels and tires look great, but I've got to respectfully ask, I'm reading the side of the tire in the above picture and it says 275/40 19, can a Model 3 even do that? isn't that a Model y plastic cladding trim?, but you say car? and what is this forum?

• Funny
Reactions: hyp36rmax
Hi, I'm confused. Your wheels and tires look great, but I've got to respectfully ask, I'm reading the side of the tire in the above picture and it says 275/40 19, can a Model 3 even do that? isn't that a Model y plastic cladding trim?, but you say car? and what is this forum?
This is a MY. This is M3 section. Either way. it's a TE37 courtesy of @systemmotorsports :cool: