Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy Monday! Our client's Black Tesla Model 3 equipped with #systemspec Volk TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3 in Bronze!

1699288990906.png

Reactions: F82Jay
For everyone new, hopefully this helps someone understand the visual appeal of these wheels. :)

See the difference - Concave Face like no other.

View attachment 988724
That spoke shape gives depth, from what I understand the higher the number the more concave, so the left concave one is Face 4 and the flatter, right wheel is Face 3.

This thread gives me a chance to celebrate what I like. Here is mine illustrating that concave face 4. (I like the wide lip too)
19x9.5 +28 with 265/35 19 tires
IMG_6333.jpeg

That spoke shape gives depth, from what I understand the higher the number the more concave, so the left concave one is Face 4 and the flatter, right wheel is Face 3.

This thread gives me a chance to celebrate what I like. Here is mine illustrating that concave face 4. (I like the wide lip too)
19x9.5 +28 with 265/35 19 tires
View attachment 988820

Concave 4 is the best! The "concave" 3 leaves much to be desired.

Anybody running a more aggressive setup in the systemspec TE37’s? I’m running 265/35/19 PS4S’ with a LR and feel like I could go another 3-5 MM in the rear with a spacer and dialing in more rear camber. Anybody find a tire and spacer setup to get that “business card” type fitment?

Picture below for reference but maybe I’m getting greedy.
CE8BF350-F7D9-4D5E-8146-8D6901A89C26.jpeg

Anybody running a more aggressive setup in the systemspec TE37’s? I’m running 265/35/19 PS4S’ with a LR and feel like I could go another 3-5 MM in the rear with a spacer and dialing in more rear camber. Anybody find a tire and spacer setup to get that “business card” type fitment?

View attachment 989380
Your Tesla is car show quality now. But your pioneering spirit of taking yours even farther is something that many want to see I'm sure. I'd also be curious what others have found.

That's a great dog avatar! (or is it a polar bear?)

• Funny
Reactions: canasion35

View attachment 989380
You can always go 19x10.5 +31 spec. Camber is required, however.

Danny

Your Tesla is car show quality now. But your pioneering spirit of taking yours even farther is something that many want to see I'm sure. I'd also be curious what others have found.

That's a great dog avatar! (or is it a polar bear?)
Thank you! It's my wife and I's english cream golden retriever (just zoomed in on his face a lot, lol).
You can always go 19x10.5 +31 spec. Camber is required, however.
Looking to see if i can optimize my current setup before i sell and go full custom with BC🫨

Reactions: arrow7 and MODEL+

View attachment 989380
does your front spoiler scrape while going up steep driveways?

Thank you system motorsports and Thomson for the TE's!

Wheels: TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 gloss black
Tires: Yokohoma Apex V601
Lugs: Kics Monolith Neochrome

I also appreciate everyone's pictures in this thread that help me decide on which tires to get. I think the v601 on a 9.5 wide wheel is good combo.

View attachment 991552
Your car looks great! And those seem to be grippy tires (with a UTQG of 280), how does it feel with new tires and wheels?

Thank you system motorsports and Thomson for the TE's!

Wheels: TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 gloss black
Tires: Yokohoma Apex V601
Lugs: Kics Monolith Neochrome

I also appreciate everyone's pictures in this thread that help me decide on which tires to get. I think the v601 on a 9.5 wide wheel is good combo.

View attachment 991552

Looking great! This color combo turned out amazing, and glad you are happy with them! Thank you and it was a pleasure working with you!

Reactions: extra slim