Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vote on and submit questions for the earnings call today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

My name is Tom Wolfstein and I'm the lead at Say.com for a product we've just launched. Our Earnings Call platform allows verified Tesla shareholders with any amount of stock in the company to ask questions they'd like answered on the January Q4 earnings call.

You can submit a question or vote for existing questions to give them more collective weight in shares. The more votes your question gets, the more shares it will accrue based on the stake of fellow investors backing you.There are already 230 questions and about $47MM worth of shares participating.

Here's the link to the page: say.com/earnings/tesla or you can go to say.com and follow the link.

Thanks!

Tom

Reactions: Pluto
Are you kidding me? You want my brokerage login/pass so you can verify my shares? Who does that? If you could add my question here it goes:

Tesla does not shy away from fixing problems or admitting it’s faults. With many bad delivery stories (paint/car titles etc.) and used car sales stories (Rich rebuilds), what are the plans for the future to fix these communication and logistical issues?