Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P
I have my EDD June 01-22 since they changed it for all of us last Saturday. My EDD starts tomorrow, and I still don't have a VIN assigned. Is it normal or the EDD is just a place holder?
I had EDD June 1-22 since the Mid May update. It finally changed late night yesterday to a more narrowed range- June 13-17. No VIN yet though. But fingers crossed it’ll come soon 🤞🤞🤞

Hey. First off just signed up, but been lurking for nearly a year. Big thanks for keeping me sane and informed during delay. Signed up here in an attempt to give hope to 7 seaters in Seattle area. Ordered 12/20/20, Midnight Silver, White Interior, LR w/FSD. Like everyone suddenly saw Dec 22-Apr 23. Wrote the contact I'd had from the Bellevue store expressing confusion on that, and he suggested it would update soon. It did within days, and suddenly I had a ~May 23-Jun 6 that a day later when to May 23-27 and a day later I could schedule for 5/26. As it turned out, had a small bit of damage from transport, and after a little back and forth I was able to get home delivery with it already fixed 5/27.

While there could be some minor flaws/fittings that I'm not likely to notice, overall the car and the delivery experience from the Bellevue location were fantastic. He took his time with us, let us try everything, even waited very patiently while I crawled excruciatingly slowing it into my garage, not yet sure of where the edges were. Got to drive it for a few days before turning it over to Seattle Clearbra to put a paint protection and tint on it. Looking forward to getting it back from them and driving it some more.

Couple of questions, that may not be appropriate for this forum, but I noticed my Sirius XM had a trial expiration of 11/2020, was a trial supposed to come with it? Also, saw Pandora wasn't supported and couldn't get Spotify account to sign up, is that because it's trial Spotify and not a premium account?

Hey. First off just signed up, but been lurking for nearly a year. Big thanks for keeping me sane and informed during delay. Signed up here in an attempt to give hope to 7 seaters in Seattle area. Ordered 12/20/20, Midnight Silver, White Interior, LR w/FSD. Like everyone suddenly saw Dec 22-Apr 23. Wrote the contact I'd had from the Bellevue store expressing confusion on that, and he suggested it would update soon. It did within days, and suddenly I had a ~May 23-Jun 6 that a day later when to May 23-27 and a day later I could schedule for 5/26. As it turned out, had a small bit of damage from transport, and after a little back and forth I was able to get home delivery with it already fixed 5/27.

While there could be some minor flaws/fittings that I'm not likely to notice, overall the car and the delivery experience from the Bellevue location were fantastic. He took his time with us, let us try everything, even waited very patiently while I crawled excruciatingly slowing it into my garage, not yet sure of where the edges were. Got to drive it for a few days before turning it over to Seattle Clearbra to put a paint protection and tint on it. Looking forward to getting it back from them and driving it some more.

Couple of questions, that may not be appropriate for this forum, but I noticed my Sirius XM had a trial expiration of 11/2020, was a trial supposed to come with it? Also, saw Pandora wasn't supported and couldn't get Spotify account to sign up, is that because it's trial Spotify and not a premium account?
There is no SiriusXM trial. Howeve you're not missing much. I frequently get three month offers in the mail. IMO, Sirius/XM is not worth paying for. Poor audio quality and very dubious programming choices. But I will put in the three month free offer when I get one. I've had four or five of them over the life of my X.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm getting mildly optimistic, I'm starting to see my EDD window narrow for the first time in 474 days. Now Aug 1-Sept 11th, from a wider July 13-September 26 after all this back and forth. Hopefully they don't remove the tilt screen for "lack of use" before then. :) Everyone tilt your screens, please.

Blue on White / 7 Seat, 20" LR w/ FSD - Austin, TX

Wow this guy 7 seater OD 4/2021 got his vin from his edd of Sep - dec and date changed to June 5-11!! Getting some hope.