Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No text no email and no appointment, EDD is 6/8-6/12. The 5 days window was pushed every day by one day.
@Roy2001 call your service center. I received a VIN yesterday and called my service center today. The lady I talked to said they no longer have dedicated Sales Associates, now they work in a group. She said my car is in transit and will be here on the 11th. She sent an email to complete my trade in info and insurance, said I should receive a text on the 11th to set up a delivery appointment.

Hi guys! Finally got MVPA today after calling customer service, they said there was a glitch thats why it didnt show up .. so if u guys dont have it yet, then call, esp if u have scheduled delivery already. After the MVPA showed up, was able to go through the checkist in the app, upload insurance and pay remaining balance. Just waiting for loan docs tomorrow fRom Alliant and Tesla Burbank just needs a copy of it before delivery. June 10.. hopefully its gonna happen ! Its Home delivery. Last time i got my X, 2018 had to drive in a packed Burbank SC.

4D697081-A0CE-4AAA-B617-D726B942FF5E.png

Seeing this makes me sad. I canceled my order November 2020 in anticipation of new one. Didn’t order again until October 2021 (yikes price increase) and people are flipping these. I get it cause prices are amazing right now but gahhhhh