TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wanted: Full set of 21" grey turbine wheels with tires

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Leftside98, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Leftside98

Leftside98 Member

Hi All,

Looking for a full set of grey turbine wheels for my p85. I've seen that some have staggered sets and some have unstaggered. Would anyone be able to advise what kind of wheels I would've gotten from Tesla, had I ordered the turbine wheels before delivery? I don't have a preference. Please PM.

Thanks

• Funny x 1
  2. Jeddi

Jeddi Member

Only the + package would have come with rear staggered wheels. I have a set of those available for $2750 with minor curb rash. No tires or TPS.

3. Leftside98

Leftside98 Member

Thanks Jeddi. Still looking for non-staggered set of 21" turbine wheels with or without tires.

4. andybm3

andybm3 Member

I have a set without tires and live in the bay area - pm me if interested

5. Peter1087

Peter1087 Member

I have a set with TPS and tires. If interested feel free to PM me.

6. Leftside98

Leftside98 Member

I still need these 21" wheels in grey, unstaggered. Its a shame I forgot to turn on notifications for this thread. I have stock 19 with 6.5k miles on them. Looking for a local trade+cash in the Bay Area... Please contact me

7. Elton

Elton Member

How much are you asking for?