TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Wanted: Model S or Model X Rental - Saturday, February 11th!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by SirSugeWhite, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SirSugeWhite

SirSugeWhite New Member

Hello,

I am looking to rent a Model S or preferably a Model X for a forthcoming film production - Saturday, February 11th. The Model X which was initially secured is no longer available, and our production is confirmed. The vehicle would be driven along the scenic back roads in Caledon (45 minutes north of Toronto) while being followed by an aerial drone, as well as a 'chase' vehicle with special car mounted cameras. We do have a rental budget and would be willing to provide the owner with ALL footage for their personal use, if requested. The video production is for a news brands partnership agency, showcasing the capabilities of a Toronto based film company. If anyone is interested, or has a referral, please let me know!

Thank you,
    Brenden
    (416)-999-8751
    [email protected]

2. rypalmer

rypalmer Member

Wish I saw this sooner, I may have been able to help. In the future, try Turo.