Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WARNING: Do NOT buy from Tescamp!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On February 6, 2024, I purchased a mattress for my Model Y from Tescamp.

On February 10, 2024, UPS dropped it off in a box that appeared to have been re-used several times.

IMG_6462.jpg

I was not happy with the mattress, so I decided to return it.

1707923051108.png

On February 12, 2024, I sent an email requesting a refund.

On February 13, 2024, I had not received a reply to the email, so I sent a message using the chat tool on their website.

1707922642830.png

They did not reply to the chat, so I called the phone number listed on their website.

1707922738215.png

The call would not go through.

IMG_6474.jpg

On February 14, 2024, I tried chatting and calling again without success.

I filed a dispute with my credit card issuer so they can deal with it.

• Funny
Reactions: Scubamikey
On February 6, 2024, I purchased a mattress for my Model Y from Tescamp.

On February 10, 2024, UPS dropped it off in a box that appeared to have been re-used several times.

View attachment 1018202

I was not happy with the mattress, so I decided to return it.

View attachment 1018207

On February 12, 2024, I sent an email requesting a refund.

On February 13, 2024, I had not received a reply to the email, so I sent a message using the chat tool on their website.

View attachment 1018204

They did not reply to the chat, so I called the phone number listed on their website.

View attachment 1018205

The call would not go through.

View attachment 1018206

On February 14, 2024, I tried chatting and calling again without success.

I filed a dispute with my credit card issuer so they can deal with it.

You purchased a product from a China based company and surprised about poor customer service? 🤣

Do you know how long this holiday lasts?

I've tried multiple times to contact them via email, chat, and phone for five consecutive days with no response whatsoever. :)
Usually it is a whole week (7 days). This year it is officially 8 days (until and including this Saturday) because China wanted to boost travel (and the actual day 2/10 fell on a Saturday):

Companies may vary however, some may not be off that long, some may be off longer (if they don't work on Sundays for example, or they let people off earlier last week, for traveling back home).

But usually companies will put a notice. Perhaps check around to see if they originally are that unresponsive (unrelated to holidays). The holiday is just my speculation (as from experience Chinese companies become completely unresponsive during this period) but it might not apply to Hong Kong. You just happened to contact them right when the holiday started.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: zroger73
After a week, Tescamp replied this morning:

Hi Roger,

I'm sorry about what happened to you.

Under the premise of both support and storage of our mattress, the memory sponge may lose its support due to long-term rolling.

You can roll out the mattress for a few minutes, wait for it to fully stretch and try again.

Few customers have complained to us about the lack of support in our mattresses.

As for the return issue, since you have purchased our products like new, we may not return goods other than those with quality problems.
We are very sorry.

You can contact me if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Tescamp.shop

I sent them a screen shot of the product page on their website advertising, "Try it for FREE! 100% Money Back Guarantee".

1708356362761.png

After a week, Tescamp replied this morning:

Hi Roger,

I'm sorry about what happened to you.

Under the premise of both support and storage of our mattress, the memory sponge may lose its support due to long-term rolling.

You can roll out the mattress for a few minutes, wait for it to fully stretch and try again.

Few customers have complained to us about the lack of support in our mattresses.

As for the return issue, since you have purchased our products like new, we may not return goods other than those with quality problems.
We are very sorry.

You can contact me if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Tescamp.shop

I sent them a screen shot of the product page on their website advertising, "Try it for FREE! 100% Money Back Guarantee".

View attachment 1019788
Given they responded today, when the holiday is officially over, I'm guessing the lack of response was due to the holiday.

I think they are trying to say because you bought it refurbished, the regular return policy for a new item does not apply unless there is a more serious deficiency. But then if that is the case, they shouldn't have posted that bit you circled. I guess you can send the screenshot to them and take them up on it.

Hi Roger

We have just discussed with the person in charge, and we agree to your return request.

Indeed, what we describe on our website is that 100% of the purchase price can be refunded.

However, you need to bear the logistics costs incurred by the return,

You can contact the express company to help you pick up the package or we can help you find the logistics service provider we cooperate with.

Below is our return address:

JESUS VALDEZ+90016
323-629-2534 2642
RIVER AVE #A. ROSEMEAD CA 91770

Please tell me what you think

Best regards

Tescamp.shop

So, I replied with:

1708461524318.png

So take Tescamp off the list? So many to choose from. I hear DreamCase is nothing special...overpriced. Any reccomendations from experience from the community here? Planning a 4 day / 3 night trip to Yosemite in the next few weeks. Need a mattress for Model Y.

I fought this for over two months and lost. Tescamp refused to issue a full refund despite their advertisement of "100% money back guarantee".

They have since changed their website, which no longer advertises that guarantee.

My credit card issuer reversed the temporary credit after siding with Tescamp.