Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warped Floor Boards?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone get any sounds when pushing up and down on the floor near the rear seats? Not referring to when you drop something and you hear a hollow sound, but when you use your foot and put pressure on the floor you get some metal popping sound? Most of mine is near the rear center seat floor. Is this normal?

Does anyone get any sounds when pushing up and down on the floor near the rear seats? Not referring to when you drop something and you hear a hollow sound, but when you use your foot and put pressure on the floor you get some metal popping sound? Most of mine is near the rear center seat floor. Is this normal?
Just discovered this from a passenger in my model 3 what’s up with this?

Just discovered this from a passenger in my model 3 what’s up with this?

You can search for the terms in post number 2 in this thread, but you resurrected a 3 year old thread / issue. Unless your car is a 2018 or 2019 it doesnt apply. If your car is that year you can search for those terms if you want to find a bit more information. AFAIK they did something with breather tubes or something, but I would tell you to search for those terms in post 2.