Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird Noise from Front End

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I have a 2019 Model 3 with just under 30k miles. When I pulled into the garage I heard this sound from somewhere near the center of the front end, under the frunk. This is a recording from outside the car.

Does anyone know what it might be? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. I have a 2019 Model 3 with just under 30k miles. When I pulled into the garage I heard this sound from somewhere near the center of the front end, under the frunk. This is a recording from outside the car.

Does anyone know what it might be? Thanks in advance!
"A Tesla Model 3 might make a fan noise under the frunk after parking. This is because the car's cooling systems regulate the temperature of components, especially the battery pack. The fan may also turn on to vent the cabin when the vehicle is parked in hot weather conditions, if the battery's charge level is above 20%. This can happen even when your vehicle is not charging or after a long drive."
hearing the sound, it reminds me when the bearings are failing in a circulating or fan type of device
make a service appointment