Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird TPMS issue - Model X at Service for last few days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a minor damage to my Tesla, from a debris on the freeway, so left my car with Tesla collision to fix it. When I got my car back, I noticed my TPMS lights on. Going to the menu to figure out what tire has an issue doesn't show any issue. All tires are at 42psi. When I go to my app to look at the tire pressure, guess what, it shows all tires at 40 psi and the date shows up as the day when I dropped my car off at the Tesla collision for repairs. So if I check my pressure right now it will show all 4 tires at 40 psi checked let's say 25 days back.

Tesla Service has been trying to figure the issue and are unable too - I learned they even opened upon the headliner yesterday. It is frustrating to not have a loaner, Uber credits don't last for the travel I have to do and them not able to figure out what the issue is.

Anyone else had similar issue with their TMPS?

My tpms stopped working 2 weeks or so after the last software update, the app sows 2 week old data. I took it to the tire place they checked the wheels and tpms was working they reset it to learn mode but still flashes on start up and shows no data. I was going to set up service appt but decided to wait until next update. I tried changing the wheel set up but did not help no button to reset on screen i could find seems like all the cars might be different.

• Informative
Reactions: Genie