Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TPMS leak - Service kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got Tsportline 18" wheels and Costco mounted Xice snow winter tires. I did get TPMS's from a fellow member here.
One tire is leaking - about 4-5 PSI overnight. Costco is saying it's a TPMS problem not a tire problem. They say TPMS is leaking and needs a "Service pack".
He is saying taking to dealer.. but I don't know if Tesla Service center will do anything to Tsportline wheels and Costco tires... and member bought TPMS.. they might blame any or all of it..

Do you guys have any recommendation?

will this work?

or just buy a new TPMS and have Costco replace it?

No reason to go to the dealer, a service kit should work just fine. Tire Rack can also sell you one for the Bluetooth Tesla sensors, (Will be "Dill" branded) but it's not listed on their public website. (The link you provided doesn't look like it's for the new BT sensors - do not buy that one! It omits Model Y compatibility, because all Model Ys are Bluetooth)

Did you ask where the leak is coming from? If it's the valve core, any valve core should work. If it's the rubber TPMS gasket inside the wheel, it was probably installed wrong and possibly damaged if it's brand new and leaking. No reason for a leak on new wheels and new TPMS sensors...