Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What ever happened to the free carbon fiber spoiler and badging we were promised?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have any of you received these items for your P3P?

It was not "free", it was "included in the purchase price". A few people got the first version, and from all accounts those of us that are still waiting lucked out by NOT being called for that one.

As mentioned there are a number of threads on this, so OP just search for spoiler here and have fun reading a bunch of people talking about (and complaining about) not having it yet. I am in the "dont have it yet" group as well, but content to wait until they have a part that they can install without the installer having to be a master tech, that fits properly.

yNX9%7eRQsm50Rxc2QXN4w.jpg
Looks like new M3P's in the US are coming with the spoiler from the factory now. Pretty weak of Tesla to prioritize new cars over cars already delivered.

View attachment 394410 Looks like new M3P's in the US are coming with the spoiler from the factory now. Pretty weak of Tesla to prioritize new cars over cars already delivered.

You may not like it, but its actually smart. It makes zero sense for them to NOT deliver these cars with the spoiler if they have them, because every single one would then need a SC visit or ranger visit to do it. Why create a due bill item if you dont have to?

I say this as someone waiting for their spoiler, as well. If I have not heard from tesla in a month or so, I will reach out, hoping that by then they A) have stock, and B) know exactly how to put them on so I dont have to worry about gaps, lifting, etc.

Reactions: Packnaimal
You may not like it, but its actually smart. It makes zero sense for them to NOT deliver these cars with the spoiler if they have them, because every single one would then need a SC visit or ranger visit to do it. Why create a due bill item if you dont have to?

I say this as someone waiting for their spoiler, as well. If I have not heard from tesla in a month or so, I will reach out, hoping that by then they A) have stock, and B) know exactly how to put them on so I dont have to worry about gaps, lifting, etc.

What makes zero sense is the poor communication from Tesla on this issue....If they decided to start installing on new cars fine, but they should have communicated personally to those waiting and explained the situation and set a reasonable timeline for the installs.