Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the correct address and corporate code for Tesla on lease paperwork?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having an issue trying to re-register my leased Tesla in another state. I received all of my paperwork only to find when I went to the DMV that the Application for Certificate of Ownership has the incorrect address and corporate codes under the "Owner" and "Lienholder" fields. Does anyone know what these might be? (Tesla does not seem to and I have been getting the runaround for months!) Would you mind sharing them with me from your paperwork? I would REALLY appreciate it!!

I am having an issue trying to re-register my leased Tesla in another state. I received all of my paperwork only to find when I went to the DMV that the Application for Certificate of Ownership has the incorrect address and corporate codes under the "Owner" and "Lienholder" fields. Does anyone know what these might be? (Tesla does not seem to and I have been getting the runaround for months!) Would you mind sharing them with me from your paperwork? I would REALLY appreciate it!!
The Lessor is:
Tesla Motors, Inc.
45500 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont CA 94538

I don't see a corporate code anywhere in the doc.

Edit: Just found this link someone posted that is a copy of a lease agreement. https://share.leasehackr.com/contract?doc_link=L-2109-1633906535

Upvote 0
Thanks so much for replying! In this case, Tesla Motors, Inc would be the "Owner" correct? And if you financed, Tesla Lease Trust would be the Lienholder? I have my lease agreement, which looks the same. Just not sure how to find that corpcode / EIN for NJ. . . . Ugh.

Upvote 0