Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

what paperwork to complete day of pickup?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, today I THINK may be my day for pickup. (after 2 delays already). I'm just wondering what type of paperwork is involved? I have already signed for the loan on my Tesla account and paid the balance to zero as well.

I do have a tradein, so all I gotta bring is the registration for that.

So besides bringing the registration for my trade, my ID, and insurance card.. is there anything else you gotta do?

Seems like Tesla has everything pretty streamlined, to where most of the work is done online. Just curious what to expect today. I would imagine most of the time would be spent with them giving me a quick demonstration ?

Hello, today I THINK may be my day for pickup. (after 2 delays already). I'm just wondering what type of paperwork is involved? I have already signed for the loan on my Tesla account and paid the balance to zero as well.

I do have a tradein, so all I gotta bring is the registration for that.

So besides bringing the registration for my trade, my ID, and insurance card.. is there anything else you gotta do?

Seems like Tesla has everything pretty streamlined, to where most of the work is done online. Just curious what to expect today. I would imagine most of the time would be spent with them giving me a quick demonstration ?
Title for your trade, any extra keys for your trade.

from my account "
  • Title of your trade-in vehicle. If you are currently making payments and your vehicle is registered in a state other than KY, NY, TN, MT, MD, MI, MO, MN, or OK, bring your vehicle registration instead.
I live in Florida and its an etitle with an electronic lien.. so registration appears to be sufficient

• Informative
Reactions: hcdavis3