Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What tire was your 22 inch Model X delivered with?

What tyres were your Model X 22 inch delivered with?

• 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • 22" Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen that some have gotten the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico in US, but I got the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric. All tires in EU have energy rating, and the Goodyear is much worse than the Pirelli. Therefore I'm curious what you have been delivered with?

22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico: C-rated (A is best, G is worse)
22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric: E-rated

Read about EU ratings here: http://www.tyre-label-values.com/generator/www/start/tyre_label/car/countrys/en/info_car.html

• Informative
Reactions: hiroshiy
I went 28k miles on my Pirelli Scorpion Zeros, and could have made it to 30k before hitting the wear bars, so they get high marks for treadwear. I did not treat them gently, but I did run the tire pressure high at times (Tesla says to set them at 50 psi when towing a class II trailer).

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
I went 28k miles on my Pirelli Scorpion Zeros, and could have made it to 30k before hitting the wear bars, so they get high marks for treadwear. I did not treat them gently, but I did run the tire pressure high at times (Tesla says to set them at 50 psi when towing a class II trailer).
Thanks for that @jackbowers. Just to clarify, you've got the 22" wheels, correct?