TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

What's new link includes an odd subforum

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by LetsGoFast, Oct 27, 2015.

1. LetsGoFast

LetsGoFast Active Member

I notice that the "what's new" link generally omits all the local forums, but for some reason it includes the "California Supercharger Locations" subforum which is part of "North America > California" Given that all local subforums are generally not part of the forum list, is this an accident?

For anyone else, I did discover that the actual link used is:
    Code:
    http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=97,95,120,90,89,93,127,100,101,91,98,96,99,114,126,118,102,129,92,83,130&contenttype=vBForum_Post
    You can review the list and change it yourself and make a new bookmark. Mid-Atlantic (my local forum) is 98 and the California supercharger is 148, so I replaced 98 with 148 in my bookmark, so I can see "what's new" in the forums I prefer and not get updates about California superchargers I'll probably never use.

2. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Ehh... that CA supercharger forum is fairly new. Those excluded subforums are added to the What's New link manually. So I haven't gotten around to it. Didn't seem a high priority.

Consider using the Subscribed Forums feature.

3. LetsGoFast

LetsGoFast Active Member

Its the usual way I interact with TMC -- I just click on "What's New" and scroll through.

I've never used the subscribed forum feature before. I'll mess around it and see how that works. Thanks for the tip.