Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When to order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will order MYP soon, but wife insist that her car be paid off first. Last payment for her is in May. Currently Tesla site says order now get in April. I know that the situation now is fluid, but if I want to take delivery end of May first of June when should I place the order? I know I can defer it if needed, but have also noticed that some people are being warned that if they defer twice they will be canceled. Thanks!

If you've been following some threads here you may not April doesn't mean April. They've been pushing folks out but all of that to say not sure we can help you. I'm a Jan order patiently waiting for mine. Hoping it really does come in March as I don't have a vehicle right now.

Reactions: Halldawg
Will order MYP soon, but wife insist that her car be paid off first. Last payment for her is in May. Currently Tesla site says order now get in April. I know that the situation now is fluid, but if I want to take delivery end of May first of June when should I place the order? I know I can defer it if needed, but have also noticed that some people are being warned that if they defer twice they will be canceled. Thanks!
Seems MYPs are about 3 months. But can suddenly come fast or just as easily get delayed

Reactions: Halldawg
If you've been following some threads here you may not April doesn't mean April. They've been pushing folks out but all of that to say not sure we can help you. I'm a Jan order patiently waiting for mine. Hoping it really does come in March as I don't have a vehicle right now.
I have been following. I just wondered what people thoughts were now. Hope you get yours soon. Thanks.