Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will a bike rack/trailer hitch be available for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if anyone has heard of a bike rack/trailer hitch for the M3. I know it's available for the MX, and I have seen them on the Model S. Would rather use my own bike rack out the back instead of a roof rack. I can see there would be issues once you have a bike back there with all the cameras and radar... 10 day owner LR RWD HW 9. 8.5

I was wondering if anyone has heard of a bike rack/trailer hitch for the M3. I know it's available for the MX, and I have seen them on the Model S. Would rather use my own bike rack out the back instead of a roof rack. I can see there would be issues once you have a bike back there with all the cameras and radar... 10 day owner LR RWD HW 9. 8.5
There are trailer hitches for the Model 3. EcoHitch and Stealth are the brands. The car beeps constantly while backing up when my bike rack is installed, that’s the only downside. Hopefully it won’t disable autopilot in the future. I could imagine that all cameras would need to be unobstructed for FSD to work.

There are trailer hitches for the Model 3. EcoHitch and Stealth are the brands. The car beeps constantly while backing up when my bike rack is installed, that’s the only downside. Hopefully it won’t disable autopilot in the future. I could imagine that all cameras would need to be unobstructed for FSD to work.
Hey thanks Daniel that's perfect! Eco-Hitch is in Canada as well... Cheers