Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are the Roadster Prototypes now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen several people say they saw the Roadster Prototype at the Tesla Design Studio in CA. Does anyone know if one is still there? I'll be in CA on Saturday, 12/15 and again 12/28 and if it's at the Tesla Design Studio, I'll go check it out. I just don't want to waste my time if it isn't there.

Thanks in advance if anybody knows!

Patrick

You can’t just walk into the Tesla Design Studio in Hawthorne, all you can do is use the Superchargers outside that building and wait in the lobby. The Roadster prototype won’t be in the lobby, and I don’t think it is left sitting outside for extended periods, on display. When people have seen it there, it’s only been there for a short period of time. I think your chances of spotting it are very low.
I've seen several people say they saw the Roadster Prototype at the Tesla Design Studio in CA. Does anyone know if one is still there? I'll be in CA on Saturday, 12/15 and again 12/28 and if it's at the Tesla Design Studio, I'll go check it out. I just don't want to waste my time if it isn't there.

Thanks in advance if anybody knows!

Patrick