Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Spoiler To Choose?

Can't decide between these two. Which do you like more?

• Performance Plus Spoiler (Lip Goes Up)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Performance Spoiler (Straight Lip)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's totally personal preference and depends on the look you're going for, but I myself went with the matte performance plus from RPM. I like it way more than the OEM performance spoiler as it's slightly bigger and has the raised lip. I'm not a fan of how the OEM spoiler just kind of sits flat/straight. But everyone has their own opinions.

Here's a solid thread on the topic for the performance plus with some pictures for reference.

If you need any more pictures, just lemme know and i'll be happy to take a few of my car with the spoiler and upload them here.

It's totally personal preference and depends on the look you're going for, but I myself went with the matte performance plus from RPM. I like it way more than the OEM performance spoiler as it's slightly bigger and has the raised lip. I'm not a fan of how the OEM spoiler just kind of sits flat/straight. But everyone has their own opinions.

Here's a solid thread on the topic for the performance plus with some pictures for reference.

If you need any more pictures, just lemme know and i'll be happy to take a few of my car with the spoiler and upload them here.
I have this one. Really love how it looks!