Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whistling noise over around 60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have one or two whistling noises over about 60mph. When sitting in the drivers seat, at least one appears to come from above the sunvisor or somewhere in that area on the drivers side. The other one I noticed today appears maybe more towards the dash area or in front of the dash. Any ideas how to troubleshoot? I did open the window when driving today and the noise is still there so it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the window.

Hi,

I have one or two whistling noises over about 60mph. When sitting in the drivers seat, at least one appears to come from above the sunvisor or somewhere in that area on the drivers side. The other one I noticed today appears maybe more towards the dash area or in front of the dash. Any ideas how to troubleshoot? I did open the window when driving today and the noise is still there so it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the window.
I had a staticky whistle noise that was more audible at higher speeds, and discover there was a leakage in the glue bonding the windshield. They had to replace the entire windshield, but fortunately free since we discovered it day 1 of purchase on the Model Y