Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior - What color/material is the dash?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been looking at the configurator trying to figure out whether to place and order now and whether it is worth going for the performance in order to get the white interior.

Have you guys noticed the color on the dash on the configurator pictures? It seems black near the driver side but some kind of wood coloring on the passenger side. Or is that just some overzealous lighting/photoshopping?

upload_2018-6-27_20-23-11.png

I'm not sure I would like a "wooden dash"...

I have been looking at the configurator trying to figure out whether to place and order now and whether it is worth going for the performance in order to get the white interior.

Have you guys noticed the color on the dash on the configurator pictures? It seems black near the driver side but some kind of wood coloring on the passenger side. Or is that just some overzealous lighting/photoshopping?

View attachment 312954

I'm not sure I would like a "wooden dash"...

The orange gradient on the right is just "sunlight" peeking in. The upper dash looks black (just like every other Model 3), and the "wood" area seems to be white or silver?

It was on the initial dual motor/performance configurator page. Not sure why they removed the language. It's white ceramic. The rest of the dash is almost certainly the same as on the black interior which is just the usual black vinyl or faux leather.

hphMP4VYjDl8Qzofr-X1yT2t6biaG7XidP_fnl2DdsJGXagIEOlFj-tPCPanc9hwwrxfbgff9-UhrwQedzrbikxDEOYpjiofK-SgU3twd-_GaeyTM95PGOHgXKsCfvLLT-R4JSZeBRngxhAN_AtjvLvJgTEwxufETKo10zWuY3V7tTc7CF4YFC5xtczzVHsnYdzm-qa4PNRKwygpJbnT02dHJD1wR8k9sZPlGSSYl_1I1k7BRwS9E_b5PBF0rKSS1GftNeou3y5fsWfXNty8DZKtqHuKNrdx4qdnTrL9WbX48eHgGmwKGm-ThJxrThbyQlGY8zA42F9EBqISCug9bC_bXa1z6vQjNgre329ZpEhtmRP9YBdO2bIXsjESEDao0DEfrfazmeD_619iIiCOJ9eTXGOXGswD6LuDsNnjWwMh0eIPya9VCpUwQLLr-D_DuyC65QsVjlkL8jdW8kGYPCvr_TRlzi1J21ZhvZTVru5qYlAxuhC89otqTE84589RX2476JDspNQp6X-wBiJ6kadFnYmSde3Vm79LrGyNZtfIfUZr17GbWqj2mA27Xlx-_UWxYbQXOGwZMum9IT7YqH0vufrhpVUhtBy55gGDeKIisYI3fAF7bC45TTi0KoJzICFNjcwFBxljpm1_9IlAwn9HcLOa72hdnQ=w1231-h1026-no

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: spectrum