Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White interior with White Center Console wrap/cover?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the Y interior looks the same as the 3

IMPD8la.jpg

This pic shows me I need to adjust the left side of the armrest cover. Looks like saggy skin lol

Did it today on my new Y - turned out OK, wish I had paid more attention to the panel gaps. Once you press the 3M tape down, it's there forever.

You can remove 3M vinyl at any time. All you need is a heat gun and slowly peel it off. No residue

My entire car is wrapped in 3M vinyl

Last edited:
Reactions: Watts 4 Me

IMPD8la.jpg

This pic shows me I need to adjust the left side of the armrest cover. Looks like saggy skin lol

You can remove 3M vinyl at any time. All you need is a heat gun and slowly peel it off. No residue

Sorry your resurrect this old thread but is that picture oftof white ABS console cap? If so, how does it match the white seats? Can't decide between white or matte black and was hoping from some feedback from owners with the white interior. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Jazz_MIII
Would a steering wheel white wrap get dirty with all the hand touching, versus the other white surfaces that would not be touched nearly as much? Your hands are always going to be on the steering wheel, will it be harder to keep clean? At least now when it is black, you do not see anything, out of sight, out of mind.

IMPD8la.jpg

Sorry to bump a dead thread (created an account just for this post) but where did you buy the white for the steering wheel? Also what brand lights did you buy for the center console?
Really love how it all looks!