Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will a December 2022 Deliveriery definitely be a 2023 model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will a December 2022 delivery date for a USA Model YLR Blue, white interior, 19" wheels be an automatic 2023 vehicle? I ordered it in May of 2022. I'm hearing people say that the ride is better on the 2023. How can we know if it will be a 2023. Should I wait for the vin number. If it is a 2022 can I push it off. I do not need the car now.

Last edited:
Reactions: treker
Hi Maria, are you in the UK? Looks like we ordered same time and I am picking mine up next week in London?

I hot my VIN number last week and if you look at the 10th digit in the VIn, if it is a P, then that means 2023 😃

VIN LRWYHCEK0PC5???.

Reactions: RayzorEV
Hi Maria, are you in the UK? Looks like we ordered same time and I am picking mine up next week in London?

I hot my VIN number last week and if you look at the 10th digit in the VIn, if it is a P, then that means 2023 😃

VIN LRWYHCEK0PC5???.
Thank you. No Im in NJ, USA. I dont know how to find out what model year I will be getting until my Vin number is assigned.

VIN LRWYHCEK0PC5???.
Hi Maria, I just took delivery of a MY LR on the 17th of this month. It is a 2023.

Will a December 2022 delivery date for a USA Model YLR Blue, white interior, 19" wheels be an automatic 2023 vehicle? I ordered it in May of 2022. I'm hearing people say that the ride is better on the 2023. How can we know if it will be a 2023. Should I wait for the vin number. If it is a 2022 can I push it off. I do not need the car now.
I would fully expect so, seeing as my 09/20/2022 order was delivered 11/12/2022 as a
2023 Model Y (LR/AWD)—w/o USS, BTW. (I have ZERO concerns over it, too.)