Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#17) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered EV Tax Credit 2.0, Model Y & 3 Gangbuster Sales, Low Model X Demand, and California FSD Drama.

Will Elon Musk Finally Improve Tesla’s Service? | TMC Podcast #13

Topics-
0:00 Intro
1:29 Model Y launches in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Singapore
21:15 Tesla to improve service?
36:29 Nationwide EV charging expansion
57:07 Viewer comments from previous episodes

Watch on YouTube.

Co-hosts:

Producers:

Audio version:

Social:

Support us-
PayPal: Pay Tesla Motors Club LLC using PayPal.Me
TeslaMotorsClub website: Account upgrades

Podcast 13 (background).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: colin_aus
Thanks a bunch! I almost missed my x minutes of fame. Don't know how I missed it - I must have been doing something critical and not paying attention - or maybe I had to quit and never got around to finishing.

Anyway, it's nice to know that sometimes I actually say something interesting. I'll have to alert my wife and kids! 😲

• Love
Reactions: danny

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC