Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will these wheels fit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I'm looking to buy my first set of wheels for my 2021 Model 3 SR+, stock suspension.

The wheels I'm looking at are the Forged One Competition wheels FF10 in satin black. 20x8.5 +35 center bore 64 in front and 20x10 +45 center bore 66.5 in rear. Im planning to get 245 35 20 tires for the front and 275 30 20 for the rear. I'm buying them locally off craigslist. The person I'm buying it from said they should fit fine with no problems.

Sorry for the noob questions, but I would like some help before I buy them this Saturday. I have a few questions hopefully you all can help.

1) Forged One Competitions website shows the FF10 for "model 3 w/ performance brakes". Should these fit my SR fine?

2) The seller does not have lug nuts for the wheels. Can I use my regular lug nuts from my 18 inch aero wheels? If I need to buy some new ones, what type should I buy?

3) the front wheel Center bore is the same, however, on Forged one competition website, the rears state 66.5 center bore. Do I need hubcentric rings for the rears? If so, would the correct size be 66.5 to 64.1?

4) once I buy tires, can I have the tire shop use my existing TPMS or do I need to buy new ones?

Any insight is much appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240523_123754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240523_123754_Chrome.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 8