Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tint Recommendation (Philly area, Exton, KoP, West Chester)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have used Shades of Gray (Feasterville-Trevose area) in the past with success. They are aware of the requirements for a larger roll for the rear window, etc. Their quote for Llumar Pinnacle was higher than I had hoped though. But, I think their quality of job is top notch.

I am still waiting for Tesla to schedule my front passenger side window replacement, so I haven't scheduled a tint job appointment yet, but there is another option in Kenilworth, NJ if you are willing to drive that far. I can send you details on that if you are interested.

I used Jay Schmoyer Tinting in Douglassville, PA. 484-429-4887
He has many years of experience and did a flawless job on my Model 3.

Will check. Thanks!
I have used Shades of Gray (Feasterville-Trevose area) in the past with success. They are aware of the requirements for a larger roll for the rear window, etc. Their quote for Llumar Pinnacle was higher than I had hoped though. But, I think their quality of job is top notch.

I am still waiting for Tesla to schedule my front passenger side window replacement, so I haven't scheduled a tint job appointment yet, but there is another option in Kenilworth, NJ if you are willing to drive that far. I can send you details on that if you are interested.

Thanks, please do send details @Mrryanman!

Whats the place in Kenilworth. I live in the town over from Kenilworth and need to get my windows tinted

Auto Action Group- Actually just had the tint completed last week there. They did a good, not great job. The rear window was the biggest concern, and frankly it turned out great. The side windows are good. No bubbles, etc. The edges of the film could be closer to the edge of the window (and probably would have been at Shades of Gray) but for the price I paid vs. Shades I am happy.

Talk to Jocelyne at Auto Action and she should be able to give you a great price.

Auto Action Group | Truck & Car Accessories | Kenilworth, NJ

For those that have had their M3 tinted, what % did you go with (front/rear windows and rear windshield)? With tint being applied over the rear windshield factory tint, do you find the rear view too dark or did you go with a lighter % to compensate?