TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Winter Wheel 19 inch Set for sale and Wanted Grey 21 inch rims

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Lindsay Brooks, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Lindsay Brooks

Lindsay Brooks New Member

I have a set of 2016---19" Tesla mags with Pirelli Sottozero tires with 4K on them. I will sell them or trade as I want a set of Tesla 21 inch Grey Mags. Or i can buy the 21" mags... Lindsay 306-537-9999

2. Greengolfer

Greengolfer Member

I have 21" grey Rims and tires I would be willing tio trad for. They are on my 2014 P85. Where is Emerald Park.

3. Lindsay Brooks

Lindsay Brooks New Member

12k from Regina, SK. What’s your number and I’ll give you a call?