Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Class Driving Festival

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know anything about this?

According to the press release:
Newswire / Press Release: 'Motor Trend' & 'Automobile' Present the First Annual World Class Driving Festival - Automotive/Trucking/RV - Vacation Often | NewswireToday
Motor Trend & Automobile magazines are the sponsors. This is a five day festival featuring 30 of the world’s best cars.

French Lick, Indiana is the hometown of NBA superstar, Larry Bird. Now the West Baden Springs Hotel with its magnificent Atrium, once tagged the eighth wonder of the world, will show case a $12 million fleet this weekend.
The featured cars include Super Cars - Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Callaway C 16, Bentley GT Speed, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ford GT, Mercedes McLaren SLR, and the Lamborghini LP 560/4.
Exclusive Cars showcased are: Lotus Exige S, Nissan GTR, Tesla Motor, Porsche Cayman S, BMW M5, Maserati Quaddraporte, Mustang Shelby, Mercedes CLS 6.3 AMG, Corvette Z06, and the Rossion (Previously known as, 'Noble').

But the web site:
World Class Driving : Life is Short, Just Drive

Does not mention the Tesla at all that I can see. Will a Roadster be there?

And I don't think in any of our Noble postings a few weeks ago:
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/cars-transportation/1526-need2speed-noble-m12.html#post11633
We had heard that it is now called "Rossion"?

And I don't think in any of our Noble postings a few weeks ago:
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/cars-transportation/1526-need2speed-noble-m12.html#post11633
We had heard that it is now called "Rossion"?

From Rossion - Performance Redefined:
These are the attributes that ascend together to become the pinnacle of automotive achievement in a supercar. In February 2007, 1G Racing set out to redefine the supercar landscape by presenting the world with a fresh, thrilling new kind of car by acquiring the design and production rights to the Noble M12 and M400.