Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you get another Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Get another Model 3, but don’t lease it.

I’ve leased dozens of cars but the Tesla lease is one of the worst deals in the industry, even without the ridiculous resale values (which make it worse).

Check out Leasehackr.com and get super educated on leases before you sign onto another 36-month Tesla robbery.

I agree. Although it’s the only car I’ve owned that I wanted to lease. Eg to be on rolling updates to the newest model. But yes, it’s a bad deal. It might as well be a rental agreement.

Absolutely get another but this time get the M3LR for added fun. My other vehicle is a 21 Tahoe RST. It’s a beast…and I like having a giant ICE along with my efficient Tesla.

Personally I won’t go with two EVs…at least not for 5-10 years.

I had one for a rental in Colorado summer. Good interior/build quality but the range and power was lacking compared to a LR/performance variant. It’s a nice car if you don’t need the range

I'd rather stop and charge in a comfortable, quiet car than go straight through in one that I'm not comfortable in. That said, the e-tron you drove would be the fat one, which is shorter range but even nicer inside. This one should be good for over 200mi real-world range.

Nope. I'm leasing a model 3 as I've never owned an EV and I wanted to see what it's all about.

By the time my lease is up, my son will be taller and a M3 won't cut it. I like the idea of a MY but in my opinion the car is absolutely hidious and is not an option.

Who knows what the market will look like in 3 years from now. There may be bigger/better cars.

Starting my 50s because age has a lot to do with this question.
Have a M3P but wouldn’t do it again. Impractical for the price, bought in full.
Sitting in the garage to become my kids’ car.
Driving a 21 Sienna almost all the time. Cheaper, more utility than SUV, gas once a month, longest leg room of anything that fits in my garage and saves gas.
The X is just not utility enough, even for 2 that goes to Home Depot a lot.