Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrap or not ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a full suntek wrap. I went back and forth. I had a post a while back waffling back and forth about whether or not to do it. In the end, I don't miss the money. I don't know if I NEED the wrap, but there are tons of chips already in the wrap from 8 months of driving. There's small peace of mind that the underlying paint is fine, though I have to pay to get a panel re-wrapped so I'm not bothering right now.

If you have cash to blow, go for it. There was also peace of mind in washing the car. I can really be lazy and just do whatever I want with the handwash with my ceramic coat and PPF. That being said, I try to be careful, but I know that I can't get swirl marks, so there's that bright side too.

If I had a white car, I'm not sure I'd have gotten the wrap. But with blue, I think it is a good idea. In hindsight, I think I would have enjoyed a white car more (slightly) than my current blue, but I'm happy either way.