Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wrapping for MX how necessary

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like others have chimed in since I noticed the pic, but yes, your doors should be fully open if there aren't any obstructions nearby. Hopefully it was a one time anomaly at the photo location.
The car is en route now...i think i prolly set to open low b/c as a newbie owner i wasn't willing to trust the sensors in the garage :eek: i have much higher ceiling in garage in fla so i will try to have them open at full capacity. seriously, thanks again for the "heads up" :rolleyes:

ok, i'm not sure if this is approved commentary..if not plz advise and i will drop the question

just contacted Auto Super Shield in Boca Raton, Fl
i am thinking of doing the 4 doors, the entire front end (lights & mirror caps inc)& back bumper. Does this sound sensible? at present pending advise i'm choosing to NOT do the trunk area but Yes to the area below the trunk. The est. is around $3,500. They also gave me a Tesla Motor Club 15% disc!!

since this orig was about wrapping...i have gotten some great replies..however, i am wondering why do peeps wrap the head lights?

those can get scratched too? i don't know maybe just to complete the coverage....i did mine on the 3 for the tinting

IMG_20191008_121048.JPG

• Helpful
Reactions: jerseygirl18