Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - 19" Model S wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't care which model, which color, even condition is not a big deal. I'm just looking for an affordable set I can use for Winter tires.

I'm in NY, shipping would be great, but someone in the NY/NJ/CT or New England area would be even better because we could meet up.

Thanks!

Just today I replaced mine that aren't in great aesthetic condition. Saved them thinking someone up North could use them for snow tires. I'll have to figure out shipping and take pics to see if it's worthwhile for ya. That may not happen for a few days, going on a quick roadtrip this weekend.