Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2015-2016 Black (or blue) Model S with SAS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title says. I'm looking to buy a 2015-2016 Black (or possibly blue) Model S 75D/85D/90D/70D with Smart Air Suspension. I like both pre- and post-facelift cars. Interior doesn't matter too much, as 90% of the interior configurations are pretty sweet. I'm slightly less interested in the 70D than the other three, mainly I'm attracted to it because of the price. The 90D is included here, although I doubt I'll find one in my price range. Looking to spend somewhere in the high 30k's to the mid 40k's, depending on the car. I'm at my wits end with these car sales websites, having a rough time finding what I'm after. So show me what you got! :D

a little above your posted range but posting anyway:

I have a 2015 Model S 85D, 49k miles....options: Midnight Silver+Black/CF/PanoRoof/NxtGenSeats/AutoPilot/LightPkg/Air/UHF/Winter/19's, has tinted windows & all weather mats...I can renew the warranty for another 4 years and has free supercharging still (included in this price, less price for less warranty). Also have a rack for the top with 2 bike racks and a Inno Box. asking $54k, obo for all....will deal on the price by racks separately....or less warranty, buyer's choice. No accidents. Clean title. one owner, me!