Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - 2016 60D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a used 60D that is upgradable to a 75D.
Would like it to have AP2, rear facing seats and be Red, white or blue.
I can also trade one of the following cars plus/minus cash if interested....all in good to great condition

2011 Audi R8 with various mods in black w white interior (exhaust, wheels, RS design grille etc), 25k miles
2016 Volvo xc90 R-Design in blue with black interior pretty much loaded, 6k miles
2014 Honda Odyssey Touring in blue with silver interior 32k miles.
All clean car faxes.
Located in Fort Lauderdale.

I have a 70D here locally at $69k with less mileage. I wanted the 60D because it would be cheaper but could always upgrade if needed....at least I think it would be cheaper. What price do you have in mind for yours? I can do a pick up as well. I assume its a clean title, non smoker car?