Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2016 Model S (Refresh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking to buy a 2016 Model S with the new front. I’m okay with AP1 but wouldn’t mind some upgrades such as panoramic roof and next gen seats. I’m looking in the $43K - $48K range. Already following ev-cpo site but wanted to see if anybody here wants to sell. Thanks!

If I was you, I am in the same boat. The prices are dropping.
This one dropped 13k in a month to 51k.
If you can hold out another month or two, even in June, 2019 - the end of the 2nd quarter, I am certain they will fall in your range.

These are a list of 75D refresh that have sold in your range. So I would say its imminent.

upload_2019-3-21_8-23-28.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.01.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.01.58 AM.png
    546.3 KB · Views: 55
If I was you, I am in the same boat. The prices are dropping.
This one dropped 13k in a month to 51k.
If you can hold out another month or two, even in June, 2019 - the end of the 2nd quarter, I am certain they will fall in your range.

These are a list of 75D refresh that have sold in your range. So I would say its imminent.

View attachment 388820
I think this is a good idea, the prices have gone from the low 50s to the mid to high 40s in just the last 3 months I’ve been looking.

I got kind of tired of the craigslist ads and found some of them to be spam or untrustworthy. Also don’t want to buy from a dealer and lose warranty.

I think this is a good idea, the prices have gone from the low 50s to the mid to high 40s in just the last 3 months I’ve been looking.

I got kind of tired of the craigslist ads and found some of them to be spam or untrustworthy. Also don’t want to buy from a dealer and lose warranty.
Exact same boat I am in, but I am looking for AP 2.0. I have been looking for the past 3 months as well, and have noticed the same, prices dropping upwards of 10k in some instances. Also similar situation with Craigslist, def a lot of spam on there. I am def in no rush and am going to hold off until I find a reasonably priced unicorn. Shouldn't be too long with the way prices are being slashed. Best of luck in your search.

Exact same boat I am in, but I am looking for AP 2.0. I have been looking for the past 3 months as well, and have noticed the same, prices dropping upwards of 10k in some instances. Also similar situation with Craigslist, def a lot of spam on there. I am def in no rush and am going to hold off until I find a reasonably priced unicorn. Shouldn't be too long with the way prices are being slashed. Best of luck in your search.

I would add, 3 year lease returns, however you may be waiting until October this year. (10/2016 release)

Have you noticed less inventory over the last few days on the Tesla used site? I was seeing 8 to 10 of the AP1 refresh daily and now only 3 to 4 at most. Wonder whats up.

Have you noticed less inventory over the last few days on the Tesla used site? I was seeing 8 to 10 of the AP1 refresh daily and now only 3 to 4 at most. Wonder whats up.
I am looking specifically for AP 2.0, so I can't say I have been keeping track of the AP 1 trends. I can say though there have been an influx of used Model S's for sale regardless of year, or AP HW.

Hey OP,
I might have what you're looking for:
Model S 60
Pearl White
Pano Roof
19" Slipstream wheels
Black Next Gen Seats
Dark Ash Wood
Black Headliner
Autopilot (1.0)
Premium Interior Package
22k miles
Delivered 7/7/16
Free supercharging
I've owned since new, no accidents.
Pre purchased 3 year maintenance (1 left)

I'm based in Bay Area. Price is within your budget.

PM me if you, or anyone else, wants pics.

Newbie to the forums, so let me know if i've missed anything out.

Hey OP,
I might have what you're looking for:
Model S 60
Pearl White
Pano Roof
19" Slipstream wheels
Black Next Gen Seats
Dark Ash Wood
Black Headliner
Autopilot (1.0)
Premium Interior Package
22k miles
Delivered 7/7/16
Free supercharging
I've owned since new, no accidents.
Pre purchased 3 year maintenance (1 left)

I'm based in Bay Area. Price is within your budget.

PM me if you, or anyone else, wants pics.

Newbie to the forums, so let me know if i've missed anything out.

Just sent you a message.

I am looking to sell my car. Let me know if you are interested

Model S 60D
Miles: 14K
Under Warranty till 2010. Batteries have warranty till 2024
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood décor
Black Headliner