Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2019-2021 M3 LR/Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am located in NC and looking at finally getting a tesla after recently moving from CA. My preference is a 2020/21 M3 LR with FSD, but I would also consider an older performance model as well as a M3 without FSD.

I just missed out locally on a 2021 M3 w/ FSD and white interior, 30k miles for 53k. I would like to be around that point as a baseline but I understand that may have been a little below market rate.

My budget is probably up to 54k, willing to travel for the right deal. My preferred spec would be white or blue with a white interior but not going to be too picky about that.

Thanks!

This was listed today in the Tesla buy/sell FB forum.

Attachments

• BAA37479-ED9C-4C2E-82A2-E98AD324C052.png
    BAA37479-ED9C-4C2E-82A2-E98AD324C052.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
Reactions: UCF3
I've got a 2020 Model 3 LR AWD posted and coincidentally enough I'm in NC.

If you're interested let me know.