Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: AWD, S,X, or 3. Replacing my car.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to be a dick but you kinda need to decide which model you want before you clutter this forum with a post. All 3 models are very different and cost very different amounts. Then once you settle on a model, each year will offer different options and features.

Be more definitive and less urgent. You have some work to do.

No worries, let me expand.

My car got hit and it seems the insurance is going to total it.
Biking and Ubering to work is fine in the very short term, but not a long term play.

I've driven all three Tesla models and would be happy with any of them to be honest.

The X is my favorite, but honestly a bit outside the budget right now.

As such, mostly considering model S or Model 3 Performance.

I'm looking for AWD, AP2 or higher, and to stay under $60k.

Not too concerned with milage, not at all concerned with location. I'll fly out to get the car.

Currently talking with someone for their 2016 FSD model S with 52k miles and free charging for $50k and another individual about their model 3 Performance.

No worries, let me expand.

My car got hit and it seems the insurance is going to total it.
Biking and Ubering to work is fine in the very short term, but not a long term play.

I've driven all three Tesla models and would be happy with any of them to be honest.

The X is my favorite, but honestly a bit outside the budget right now.

As such, mostly considering model S or Model 3 Performance.

I'm looking for AWD, AP2 or higher, and to stay under $60k.

Not too concerned with milage, not at all concerned with location. I'll fly out to get the car.

Currently talking with someone for their 2016 FSD model S with 52k miles and free charging for $50k and another individual about their model 3 Performance.

for $60K you can buy brand new model 3 such as stealth performance for low $50K if you call Tesla to check for availability