Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Body Kit for Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Revozport has the best kit for the X by far with their new Model XR Kit. Actually going to install kit on a Raven X or a Prior Design Kit on a Raven S. For the price I think Revozport kits are the best. Unplugged Performance and T Sportline are way too expensive in my opinion for what you get. Even though I love UP´s S Apex Kit, but for $30K just for the kit and than they charge $20K too install is insane!

Revozport has the best kit for the X by far with their new Model XR Kit. Actually going to install kit on a Raven X or a Prior Design Kit on a Raven S. For the price I think Revozport kits are the best. Unplugged Performance and T Sportline are way too expensive in my opinion for what you get. Even though I love UP´s S Apex Kit, but for $30K just for the kit and than they charge $20K too install is insane!
Huh? He’s talking about the X. The kit is only 9k and it comes with entire aftermarket bumpers. T sportline are replacement or add on pieces and if you piece it...it’s over 10k. UP’s apex kit is the best looking kit by far.

Huh? He’s talking about the X. The kit is only 9k and it comes with entire aftermarket bumpers. T sportline are replacement or add on pieces and if you piece it...it’s over 10k. UP’s apex kit is the best looking kit by far.

Yes I am referring to the Model X kit from Revozport (Model XR Kit). They just released a new one with more aggressive fender flares and overall very just impressive (But they are just add ons not completely new bumpers not including the custom hood). It´s $6,800 or close too $9K if you add in the custom hood. Which looks great but not necessary if you want to still have an amazing kit. In my opinion the TSportline kit does not look much different than a stock X for how much they charge. Same with UP´s X kit however I like the UP more than TSportline for the 2 most expensive kits that aren't that great for the price. Like I said though their S-Apex kit which is for the Model S is by far the best kit for any Tesla on the Market but again nowhere near $30K when other kits like Prior Designs are completely new front and rear bumpers. If the S-Apex had a front bumper that was custom like the Prior Design front bumper than it would be more justified to charge $30K. Even then it's way too much as installation is $20K and it seems that they are the only ones who actually do the install. For $13K you can get the full aero kit from Prior Design, their widebody is $20K which to me is too much $7K just to add fender flares. But you get basically a completely different looking Tesla. Here's the new XR kit from Revozport. For $7K without the hood seems like a great price compared to the alternatives. Now if you want something clean for really cheap than Maxton makes really great kits especially for the price.
Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 8.38.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 8.33.03 PM.png

Yes I am referring to the Model X kit from Revozport (Model XR Kit). They just released a new one with more aggressive fender flares and overall very just impressive (But they are just add ons not completely new bumpers not including the custom hood). It´s $6,800 or close too $9K if you add in the custom hood. Which looks great but not necessary if you want to still have an amazing kit. In my opinion the TSportline kit does not look much different than a stock X for how much they charge. Same with UP´s X kit however I like the UP more than TSportline for the 2 most expensive kits that aren't that great for the price. Like I said though their S-Apex kit which is for the Model S is by far the best kit for any Tesla on the Market but again nowhere near $30K when other kits like Prior Designs are completely new front and rear bumpers. If the S-Apex had a front bumper that was custom like the Prior Design front bumper than it would be more justified to charge $30K. Even then it's way too much as installation is $20K and it seems that they are the only ones who actually do the install. For $13K you can get the full aero kit from Prior Design, their widebody is $20K which to me is too much $7K just to add fender flares. But you get basically a completely different looking Tesla. Here's the new XR kit from Revozport. For $7K without the hood seems like a great price compared to the alternatives. Now if you want something clean for really cheap than Maxton makes really great kits especially for the price.
View attachment 568253

View attachment 568251
I’m not sure if you’ve seen the install photos of the Apex kit but it’s full carbon and molded to the car. I mean price out liberty walk or rahl well and youlll think the apex is a bargain without seams lol. Yeah it’s a lot no doubt but no one else is really doing it and you want your car to stand out.

I experienced doing business with Revozport recently when getting their kit for a 2022 Model X. They stated it would fit the updated body. Their website shows pictures with the updated body. When I received the kit it did not fit. The rear bumper dimensions were wrong so it would never fit in place and left huge gaps. They also never accounted for the rear under tray being different so that entire section I had to cut the original plastic undetray to make a temporary solution. The company told me they would send a part made for it and I worked with them to purchase an original undertray and send it to them to scan. They never sent the carbon fiber part they were supposedly making. The fact that they sold a kit like this is very unethical and a scam to get a quick buck. The carbon fiber parts themselves were not the best quality. I have purchased much cheaper parts from Ahacarbon which had much higher quality. Actually a good portion of the parts they send are not even carbon fiber but just fiberglass. That was not mentioned anywhere on their description.

After a few months on the car the front splitter had so much weight on the plastic under tray that the entire assembly including Tesla OEM parts came flying off on the freeway. I have since tried to get replacement parts from the company but they never respond. It seems like a lot of people have experienced the same level of service with Revozport.

Just a word of advise is to go with a trustworthy American company that can provide service and parts when necessary; otherwise, it's a big waste of money and time down the road. I am at the point where I am just taking off all the useless, poor fitting, body parts and returning the car to stock.

• Informative
Reactions: ShareLofty