Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Glass moveable roof with legs (4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sorry for duplicate, after holiday amnesia:)
but request is still actual

I have 3 used Movable Glass Roofs. I'm not sure I still have a full set of legs for them but if your interested I'll head over to our used parts storage facility and see if we still have them.

The first Movable Glass Roof is in great condition with only a few minor marks and scratches on the metal. THe glass is in excellent condition. The other two Movable Glass Roofs have some cosmetic scratches rust and dings in the metal. All three are 100% free of chips ding or cracks in the glass. All imperfections are cosmetic in nature only and do not affect the placement or use of the Glass Roof.

We also have used OEM parts for the following:

Movable Glass Roof
Windshields
Front and back driver and passenger side OEM glass.
Front drivers side and passenger side Tan seat backs including seatbelts.
Tesla Navigation System replacement Navigation Screens and assorted replacement parts.\
Steering Assembly.

And a lot more....

Please don't hesitate to let me know what parts you're in need of. Chances are fairly good that I might have it, can possible get it, already have it coming in, or at least point you in the right direction.

Happy Parts Hunting!