Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Gray Turbines 21 inch

kholy

Aug 9, 2017
Cleveland, OH
As the title says i am in the market for Gray Turbines 21 inch. I am located in cleveland ohio and my zip is 44060 for those that might offer shipping.

Please let me know what you have and price. looking for rims but rims + tire + tpms is a plus

Beretta911

Aug 24, 2016
Rocklin, CA
I have a nice set. Currently wearing Michelin Pilots with nice tread left.
TPMS, caps...ready to mount. Look great, drive perfectly.

1750 + actual shipping costs from the West Coast.

torqaholic

Aug 28, 2017
Columbus-ish OH
I'm considering selling my 21" gray turbine set. Square setup, all 245 Pilot Super Sports with 7/32" tread left. (new is 9/32)
Wheels are not perfect, but in very good condition - no curb rash on any, 2 have a small chip each. In Columbus. Let me know if you're interested or would like to see them!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC