Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Homelink for 2023 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New owner, new user here.

I was looking to order an OEM Plaid badge for a laptop project. Jersey50 hooked me up for at cost pricing. Package just came in, totally factory-sealed and brand new OEM. I was also looking to buy the old 1.0 Aero Wheel Cover parts from him. He went above and beyond by finding the individual part numbers for ordering since the 1.0 kit is no longer sold in US (only NZ). Will be looking forward to ordering additional parts from him in the future.

New owner, new user here.

I was looking to order an OEM Plaid badge for a laptop project. Jersey50 hooked me up for at cost pricing. Package just came in, totally factory-sealed and brand new OEM. I was also looking to buy the old 1.0 Aero Wheel Cover parts from him. He went above and beyond by finding the individual part numbers for ordering since the 1.0 kit is no longer sold in US (only NZ). Will be looking forward to ordering additional parts from him in the future.
Glad I could help!

Just wanted to give a big shout-out to Jersey50 for hooking me up with the parts to install the DIY HomeLink on 2022 Model Y. I can also confirm that all the parts he has identified are the correct ones - the opener, the bracket and the mounting screw. After installing it, I can see why many people end up mounting it to someone else. The default location is really in the front facia, but completely backward from your angle once you have removed the frunk. The screw is a strange star-type bolt head, but a 9mm short socket will get you by. Install the bracket without the opener in it first. This little extra working space will allow you to use your hands to start the threads. Thanks @Jersey50

• Love
Reactions: Jersey50
For those ordering from Jersey50...are you getting the mounting bracket as well or do you already have it installed on your vehicle? For reference I have a 2023 MYLR and not sure if it come with the bracket?

Alternatively, if you are not orderig the bracket are you mounting to a different location using 3M double sided/velcro? I saw some videos that showed an alternate location but wanted to hear first hand from those that went this way.

Jersey50 - thank you for providing this service to us TMC members - very much appreciate it. I will be sending you a PM as soon as I hear from fellow members on my question above!

Reactions: Jersey50
The March list has about $100 left...so probably one more member assuming they're ordering a module. Currently, I have @MGDE @The 4ce @jtremolo @MikeyLikesIt @Max_1 @kel8kel @Jawny and @MNONTHEROAD to have orders placed, assuming payment is received from everyone. I'm happy to keep a backup list in case anyone falls through, and can start the April list as well. Or of course, the $20 order fee would apply to anyone else in February/March that has not claimed a spot on the lists.

The March list has about $100 left...so probably one more member assuming they're ordering a module. Currently, I have @MGDE @The 4ce @jtremolo @MikeyLikesIt @Max_1 @kel8kel @Jawny and @MNONTHEROAD to have orders placed, assuming payment is received from everyone. I'm happy to keep a backup list in case anyone falls through, and can start the April list as well. Or of course, the $20 order fee would apply to anyone else in February/March that has not claimed a spot on the lists.
Hello @Jersey50 I’m interested in the home link for my 2023 MYLR with The module bracket and screw. Can you Pm me pricing when you have a chance? Thank you!