Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired WTB: model 3 performance or LR with FSD near Kansas city, MO [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm looking to sell my M3 LR RWD 2018 model with following spec:
- Red color with 19" sport wheels
- FSD
- Full ceramic coating (great during rains)
- no accidents
- 58k miles

Based out of California and happy to do a road trip till MO if you are interested.

Hi,

I'm looking to sell my M3 LR RWD 2018 model with following spec:
- Red color with 19" sport wheels
- FSD
- Full ceramic coating (great during rains)
- no accidents
- 58k miles

Based out of California and happy to do a road trip till MO if you are interested.

Might be a little older than I want to go. How many miles does it get on a full charge? How much are you asking? Thanks

100k miles and no FSD, so I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but my 2018 LR RWD still charges to 289 miles. No front motor means the car feels more nimble than the AWD models. Anyways, if you decide you're interested in getting into something a little cheaper my listing is here! (car in STL) Otherwise, good luck with your purchase, and enjoy Model 3 life

Reactions: I used to vtec
I have a 2020 Model 3 Performance with Full Self Drive with 23K on it. It has the following modification and is in perfect shape. I purchased it off a fellow member off here last June. I have no need for an electric car at this time. I'm not necessarily in your location but the car is truly beautiful.

• Xpel Prime XR Tint - 45% on side and rear windows. Looks great, really helps keep the car cool and no issue with night driving visibility!
  • Xpel Ultimate Plus wrap - the entire car is protected and was completed within a month of purchase so the underlying paint is pristine. The center console was also wrapped to protect and I prefer the matte finish. There are some minor blemishes from stones but nothing that's penetrated to the paint.
  • Mountain Pass Performance Comfort Adjustable Coil-overs. Height and rebound adjustable. The original shocks and springs are included, should you want to revert. I always found the car handling let down the sheer performance - I'm really happy with this as it's maintained it's comfort but so much more stability and progressive turn-in.
  • Mountain Pass Performance Arastradero Rear Camber Arms
  • Mountain Pass Performance Arastradero Rear Toe Arms
  • Unplugged Performance UP-04 20” wheels - these are significantly lighter than the stock wheels and were custom painted Heather Gold.
  • Unplugged Performance High Efficiency Carbon Fiber spoiler - deeper than stock spoiler and I think really improves the looks!
  • Tesla Offer motorized frunk mechanism - allows the frunk to be opened and closed using your phone.
  • Winter tires (Pirelli Winter Sottozero's mounted on stock 20” wheels)
  • Teslarati All Weather mats (including trunk)
  • Roof visors for summer
  • Blacked out all chrome
  • Discrete mud flaps on to avoid the stone chips that can affect these cars - I also get a lot of compliments on the look of them, surprisingly!
  • Screen protector installed day one
  • Official Tesla indoor car cover
All stock suspension parts are included.

Attachments

• IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    883.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.